In the event of the customer needing to make a complaint, firstly they should email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our FB/Insta pages. You can also call on +356 79074806. We will deal with your complaint immediately.
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
Music Access shall not be bound by a contract of sale until the goods have been received by the customer. ‘Available: in stock‘ items shall be delivered within 4 days for standard delivery and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. For ‘Ordered on request’ items, we shall e-mail/message you the earliest delivery date, in addition to the selected delivery periods mentioned above. We will use our best endeavours to comply with the date named for delivery.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- Any goods received by the Customer that have suffered damage in transit must be reported to Music Access as soon as possible, and at the latest within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- Music Access will collect or instruct re-delivery of damaged goods from the Customer and deliver replacement goods as quickly as possible at its own expense.
- Music Access accepts responsibility for the condition of the goods until they are delivered to the Customer, so any damage or breakage en route is our responsibility. But if something happens after it has been delivered to the Customer, the Customer’s dedicated safe place or the Customer’s nominated neighbour, this is the Customer’s responsibility – Music Access cannot accept any liability for damages.
- We will not accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit if the customer reports the damage more than 14 days after receiving the goods.
- Music Access will reimburse reasonable return costs should the Customer be able to provide independent proof that the damage is attributable to Music Access or its instructed courier.
- If despite appropriate and secured packaging, the Customer’s returned goods are damaged during transit from the Customer to us, we will take responsibility if the collection and delivery have been arranged and facilitated by Music Access.
DELIVERY OF THE INCORRECT ITEM
- Any goods received by the customer that the customer considers as the incorrect delivered goods must be reported to us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- Music Access will collect or instruct a re-delivery of the incorrect goods from the customer and we’ll deliver replacement goods as quickly as possible, at its own expense.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- The Customer has a right to cancel an order for items purchased from our website or placed over the telephone or by email no later than 14 days after delivery.
- Orders can be cancelled by email or telephone.
- Items need to be returned no later than 14 days from the day on which the Customer communicated the cancellation to Music Access.
- We may cancel any order placed by a Customer until the goods are received by the Customer if the vendor is no longer able to supply the item, there has been a significant price change of the item, or if Music Access suspects the transaction is fraudulent. If an order is cancelled by Music Access, payment by the Customer will be refunded in full within 10 days.
- Products may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of delivery.
- Providing the customer informs Music Access within 14 days of delivery to the customer, we will refund both product and delivery charges.
- Return courier requests made for cancelled orders will incur a charge, the amount of which depends on the size and weight of the item.
- If Music Access receives goods that have not had reasonable care taken, we shall charge the Customer a fee equivalent to the reduction in the value of the goods.
- If the goods have missing manuals, accessories, free items or any other components, we shall charge the Customer the cost of the missing items.
- These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to the Customer.
- Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned unused and sealed in their packaging.
DEFECTIVE GOODS WITHIN WARRANTY:
- All products carry a 2 year warranty unless otherwise stated. OQAN products carry a 3-year warranty, KLOTZ, K&M products come with a 5-year warranty.
- If items become defective due to manufacturing fault within 180 days of purchase, then Music Access will arrange for the collection and repair of the product.
- If the product cannot be repaired within 120 days, then a replacement product will be issued, which will not be older and not be in worse condition than the original product returned by the Customer.
- If the item becomes defective within the warranty period, but after 180 days from the date of delivery, then the same conditions as above apply but the customer will be expected to pay for any reasonable steps to prove the manufacturing fault and for the cost of returning the product to Music Access.
- This warranty excludes items that have become defective due to misuse, accidental damage or any reason other than manufacturing fault.
- If an item is found to be without fault on its return to Music Access, and is out of the period of 14 day money back guarantee, then Music Access will return the item to the customer for a charge.
Whilst Music Access makes every effort to ensure that goods supplied correspond to in every respect with the specification or description provided as the case may be, Music Access is not responsible for minor variations in specification, and no such minor variation shall be the subject of any claim.